Can you believe its September already! It really doesn’t feel that long since the clocks went forward and the whole of summer was ahead of us, now the summer months have been and gone and the nights are starting to draw in.
I’m so excited that its the time of year that I can offer my Annual Christmas Mini Sessions and have just ordered new backdrops that will suit my theme for this years sessions, which while still fitting in with Christmas colours would be suitable to be on display all year round. I will also have a more portraiture suited backdrop for the not so little members of your family.
These sessions are for children from the ages of 8 months – 18 years as well as small family groups, grown up siblings, couples etc . Full terms of the sessions can be found at the bottom of this post.
This year these very popular sessions will run for 2 days only on the weekend of 8th & 9th October. As sessions are limited to 10 per day I expect that they will book up quickly once people start thinking about Christmas. There are 3 packages available…all for downloadable digital images with the first one starting at the very amazing price of just £50, allowing you to get prints for all your family and maybe some wall art too from suppliers of your own choosing.
To Book your Session please complete the Booking Form below, choosing your preferred date & time slot and under SERVICE selecting the Package you wish to book (choose from Elf, Rudolph or Santa), bearing in mind that its better value to book a larger package now rather than deciding you want more digital files after you’ve viewed your images. Once you’ve chosen your package, just click on CONTINUE. Full payment is taken upon booking your slot.
Now the boring but necessary bit, The Rules….
- Sessions must be paid in full upon booking
- As time between sessions is tight please arrive on time (don’t come too early). If more than 10 minutes late you may forfeit your session
- No more than 3 children per session (8 months to 18 years)
- Babies must be able to sit unsupported
- For family groups no more than 3 children and 2 adults
- You are not permitted to take your own photographs during your session
- Digital Images will be delivered by download via a personal online Gallery, you will also receive the same images sized for optimal viewing on Social Networking sites
- Extra digital images and prints may be purchased after viewing your images at the rates of £25 each per digital image, £10 for each 7″ x 5″ mounted print, £15 for each 10″ x 8″ mounted print (e.g. if you purchased Elf package then decided to add on a further 4 digital images there would be an additional charge of £100 etc)
- Your Gallery will contain between 15 – 20 fully edited images for you to choose from
- It is not permitted to screenshot images from your Gallery as this is copyright theft
- In the event of illness, session will be arranged for a mutually agreeable date and time
- Please do not bribe your child beforehand or tell them to say cheese
So with that let me be the first to wish you all A Very Merry Christmas!